Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time Flies

My how time flies! It's hard to believe that it's been over a year since my trip to Cambodia. Sadly I had to miss the trip this past year because I've been back in school. And I can say that my heart felt heavy with sadness when the other volunteers were over there with the kids. Of course, I was also thrilled that the kids were getting their attention, love and massages and loved getting status updates on them. The fact that they all knew immediately what the Heart Touch volunteers were there for and were demanding their massages right away was just heartwarming to hear.

Unfortunately, I will be in school during the next Cambodia trip as well. But I've heard that there might be a trip to India to do similar work during my winter break... I'll let you know what happens! :)

No comments: